Saturday, September 29, 2012

Eventually it will be okay...

...but eventually may never come.


I wish to preface this a bit:

I love my ...other half (words lack the depth I seek here).. more than.. ..shit. All the words (x∞ +1). My undoing was in spite of his valiant efforts, never, ever, a result of them.




Need

We had moved in together. Too soon, but there was little choice. I was without my son, my friends, and any shred of my personal space, was long gone. I was unbelievably alone and yet never by myself. There was no space, aside from my body, that was truly mine

Everything in my life, everything I loved and cared about, was ultimately under someone else's control. I am was a recovered cutter and bulimic/anorexic. Bulimia, anorexia, cutting are all about one thing: control. I perceived none, so I made some. 

I used that control to destroy what I hated, what kept letting me down, that which was filled with nothing but failure, Me. 

...............................

I hate this post. I hate this piece. 






2 comments:

Abuklis said...

Sobering description. Well written and conveyed effectively. Well done. Saying any more would not feel right, since your post said everything needing saying.

Abuklis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

Here, inside my Heart Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo